A day in my life
Hi!
I'm Angélica. I'm 19 years old. I'm Mexican and I study psychology.
Every day I get up at 6am. In my family we wroke up at the same time. Usually my dad takes me to college but sometimes I have to take the bus. Buses in Mexico are something "especial", a lot of people use them but en my opinion those are a little dangerous.
After school, I walk to the downtow. Here I take some pictures and eat in some fonda. A Fonda is kind of restauran, but very casual and small. When I finish eating I go to my English class in Harmon Hall. Then I go home and I do my homework.
Finally, I spend my free time chatting whit my friends while I draw something and then I go to bed.
Actually my days are busy, even on weekends I work until 3pm. A mexican'n life is work and work to we can live well, but this is not so bad, Mexican peole are always very positive.
I'm Angélica. I'm 19 years old. I'm Mexican and I study psychology.
Every day I get up at 6am. In my family we wroke up at the same time. Usually my dad takes me to college but sometimes I have to take the bus. Buses in Mexico are something "especial", a lot of people use them but en my opinion those are a little dangerous.
After school, I walk to the downtow. Here I take some pictures and eat in some fonda. A Fonda is kind of restauran, but very casual and small. When I finish eating I go to my English class in Harmon Hall. Then I go home and I do my homework.Finally, I spend my free time chatting whit my friends while I draw something and then I go to bed.
Actually my days are busy, even on weekends I work until 3pm. A mexican'n life is work and work to we can live well, but this is not so bad, Mexican peole are always very positive.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario